We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the essential operation of our Website such as to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region), and your username.
Other types of Cookies or third parties that install Cookies
Google Analytics/Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address. It works by shortening Users’ IP addresses within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server and shortened within the US.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Hosting and Backend Infrastructure
Designspinner’s web servers collect information from visitors to their websites. Because each User’s computer and browser configurations are different, we may collect some, or all, of the following information during a User’s visit:
- Internet protocol address
- The type of browser or computer used
- The number of links clicked within HostDime’s website
- The state or country from which our website was accessed
- The date and time of visit
- The name of internet service provider used to access HostDime’s website
- The web page visited prior to coming to HostDime’s website
- The pages viewed on our website
DesignSpinner takes the security of its network very seriously. To ensure network security, data integrity and privacy, we uses programs that monitor network traffic and access to its network.
How to provide or withdraw consent to the installation of Cookies
You can manage preferences for Cookies directly from your browser. It is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past.
Last updated June 4, 2018